What is Freelancing: By the way, I have already told you many ways to make online income from the Internet. And, today I will tell you about another new online money making issue. That is, “Freelancing”.
Today, many people are earning thousands of rupees sitting at home by doing freelancing business. And, many are earning so much money, it is not possible to earn so much from any full time job.
But, in order to earn money independently by freelancing, you need to know some important things first.
These urgent matters are –
- What does freelancing mean?
- How to start freelancing?
- How do I make money with freelancing?
- How Much Money Can You Make With Freelancing?
- Can I make a career in freelancing?
- If I want to learn freelancing, which freelancing course should I take?
- What are some of the best freelancing sites for beginners?
So friends, after knowing all the things I have given above, the matter of freelancing will become clear to you.
And, once you know everything, you will understand what freelancing really is and how much money you can make money online.
What is freelancing? (What Is Freelancing In Bangla)
Simply put, freelancing is a great way to make money online. Thus, a person who has a job has to go to the office from 10 am to 6 pm and do some kind of work.
However, people who work through freelancing are self-employed. So, freelancing means working independently or freelance. I would not be wrong to say that this is also a kind of business.
In this process, people find work through various sources online and work as they wish. In this case, those who work independently of freelancing are called “freelancers”.
Today, through the internet, social media and various freelancing sites, these freelancers find a variety of jobs, projects or services, which they are fulfilling in the allotted time for their clients. And, their clients are paying them to complete the work or project.
Of course, you can decide with your client in advance how much you will charge for the project or work you are planning to do. And, once the work is done properly, your money is paid to you.
There are many benefits to working through this. In freelancing you can decide for yourself how much time you want to work, how much work you want to do and you will not do this job part time full time.
Plus, you’ll be getting rid of clutter you don’t need. Because, to do almost all kinds of work, you only need a laptop or computer and computer with internet connection.
So, you can do everything in your own home.
We can work with freelancing as a business.
Simply put, what is freelancing?
Freelancing means doing the work for others and taking money in return for the work you have special experience or skills.
So, others will give you the job as they need it, and if you know that job, you have to give it to him at the appointed time.
In this case, you need to know some of the skills or jobs that people want to buy from you or want to do.
Moreover, it can also be said that freelancing is a process where you work for others using the work or skills you know.
Here you can do different kinds of work. For example, writing, designing, digital services, selling services or any other work that you know and that people want to do with you.
These tasks can be done hourly, daily, weekly or monthly.
So, in the end this is what I would say, if you want to do freelancing work and make money online from here, then first of all you have to see that you have even special talent, quality, skills in return. People will trust you and give you work.
So, what is freelancing or what is freelancer, maybe you have a good knowledge about it. So, let’s know more about freelancing now.
How to start freelancing? (How to start Freelancing)
Today, I think the Internet and its use is happening almost everywhere. And, for freelancing to work, the first thing you need is the “Internet”.
Because, starting from looking for a job for yourself, creating the job and submitting it to your client (client), all you have to do is go to various freelancing websites through the internet.
Moreover, to earn money through this you will need a lot of new work or projects.
For that, you have to promote your work or skills or marketing through internet by visiting various social media platforms. For example, social media websites, social media groups, freelancing marketplace and many more.
By promoting or marketing your skills, people will know which job you are an expert and which job you can do for them.
This will increase the chances of getting various projects or jobs online related to your skills in the future.
For example, I am an expert in blogging, SEO and website creation. In this case, if I don’t let people know about my skills or knowledge, then they will know how I can do SEO or website related work for them. Is that so?
So, as soon as you start your career as a freelancer, it is very important to promote your knowledge, experience, skills online or marketing.
Remember, when people give you a job or project through any medium online, they will give you that job with a lot of confidence in you.
So, a good name for your job, work experience, good skills will be the identity of your brand. And, in your freelancing career, if you can create a good brand or name, more people will easily trust you and give you work or project.
How to start a freelancing career (step by step)
You can follow the steps given below to start a freelancing career.
1. Set your goals correctly
First of all, you have to set some things or goals correctly. For example, how much do you want to work through this? How much time do you want to give? Will you continue this work with your job and do part-time income or freelancing as a full time career.
In this case, the first thing to take into account. With this, you will be able to move forward as your goal later.
2. What are you working on (niche)?
Second, you have to think about what will be the topic, subject or niche of your work. You can find work on any subject. For example, you can start with content writing, web designing, coding, logo designing, SEO services, video creating, video editing, content marketing or many more.
But, the niche or topic you are thinking of freelancing with, you must see 4 things before you survive.
- Your survival topic must be one in which you have full experience, skills and knowledge.
- The one who works and the one who learns new things about you will do well.
- It is important to know how much niche is needed in the market for the niche you are targeting for freelancing.
- You have to work on the subject or niche, about which you have passion. In this way, you will not get bored while working and you will be able to work longer hours.
So, before deciding what to work on for freelancing business, you must remember the above 4 points.
3. Which freelancing platform or site will you work on?
You can start your freelancing career by visiting various online freelancing sites or marketplaces.
Find one and a half freelancers to get different types of work done by different employers or clients on these types of sites. And, freelancers use these sites to find new jobs.
Remember, thousands of people on these sites are looking for trusted freelancers to do different kinds of work. And, if you can do a good job of time for your client in the first place, it will have a much better effect on your career.
As I said before, this work depends entirely on faith. So, if you tell the truth and complete your work well at the right time and submit it to the client, then it will be easy to get money as well as increase the trust of others towards you.
In this way, you will have a good identity and people will not think of hiring you for the next time.
So, now we don’t look down, which sites can we use to do the work of freelancing.
6 freelancing sites to work from home
- Fiverr – Fiverr is a very old, trusted and very conventional freelancing website where you can do many kinds of work. Each job here starts at ড 5. Graphic designing, digital marketing, content writing, programming or video & animation.
- Upwork – Upwork is a well-known freelancing site these days, with 12 million freelancers working and making money. More than 3 million jobs are posted here every year. Here, people look for freelancers for almost all kinds of work.
- Freelancer – Here you will find clients for almost all types of work. People are working here in 1350 different categories. And, some of them are – accounting, finance, internet marketing, SEO, PHOTOSHOP, graphic designing, web design, mobile app and many more.
- Guru – 3 million people are involved with the guru website and so far 1 million jobs have been created here. Here, too, you can find work on almost all kinds of subjects or niche. Create a profile of your own, give it all about your work experience, skills and knowledge. Then, people will look at your profile and work and give you the job they need.
- Designhill- Graphic design is a booming freelance skill. If you’re a graphic designer and want to earn good passive income from the comfort of your home, then Designhill is an ideal platform for you. All you need to get registered on this world’s #1 creative marketplace, which is entirely free, and starts uploading your design masterpieces— from logo designs to banner designs and from infographic designs to t-shirt designs, etc.
Thousands of freelance graphic designers worldwide are registered on this platform and are being awarded by global clients for their artworks. Thus, they’re getting reasonable prices for their creative art. Will give.
So, if you are thinking of starting your own freelancing career, you can start working by visiting the websites listed above.
What to do when visiting freelancing sites?
By visiting these websites, you need to create your own profile or account. You have to create your account and then write about your profile, work experience, your social profiles, education, your profile picture, skills, everything.
Also write in your profile how and what you can do for your clients or employer. Moreover, write down a small reason why they will save you for their work.
In different, freelancing sites in which you want to work, create a profile and write the details as I mentioned above.
In this way, different employers or clients who want to work can easily know about you and your work experience. And, it increases the chances of getting work from these sites.
And, the more work you get, the more money you will have.
The work you are given, after you submit it to your client or employer within the stipulated time, you will be paid the amount you were supposed to pay for the work.
And, in this way, through freelancing, you can find work related to your interest, experience or skills online and earn money sitting at home.
How much money can be earned by freelancing?
There is no limit to the amount of money you can make by freelancing. Hey, this is also a kind of business, where the more work you get and the more work you can do, the more income you will have.
According to a PayPal survey or report, 23% of Indian freelancers are earning Rs 60 lakh every year.
And, the remaining 23% are earning between Rs 2.5 lakh and Rs 5 lakh. Moreover, the remaining 54% of freelancers are earning less than Rs 2.5 lakh a year.
So, to put it bluntly, there is a benefit to building a career in freelancing and you can earn millions from it at home. But, your income will depend on how many people are trusting you and how much work you are able to complete.
Today, there are many opportunities in the world of online and internet. Millions of people, for a variety of small tasks, are making it easier for a freelancer to hire an employee at a much lower cost than paying him a month.
In any particular job, the more experience you have, the more money you can charge for each job.
Which freelancing course to learn?
Which freelancing course to learn?
Simply put, we don’t need to take any courses for freelancing or learning.
Hey, some general knowledge like how to start freelancing, what job to look for through a website and what we need to do first, we need to know. And, that’s all I said above.
Now, the freelancing course says there is nothing special, although you can do some special courses to do the work of freelancing, and after learning those you can start the work of freelancing. Such as –
- Translating course: Nowadays, if you know different languages, you can work as a translator. In this case, having the ability to translate the language can bring you a lot of work.
- Graphic design: Nowadays, marketing, logo making and many other tasks require a graphic designer. So, this course can be beneficial for you.
- Website creation: I will not tell you about this. Because we all know how profitable it is to know how to build a website nowadays.
- Article writing: If you have experience or skills in writing or you take a course in article writing, you can learn this art in a good way, then you can write for different blogs or company websites.
- Video editing: Video editing for different companies or online marketers for their own brand. So, if you take a course in this field, you can get a lot of work through freelancing.
- Coding (PHP / Java / Css): Nowadays, web development or application building requires different coding languages. In this case, if you have knowledge or skills in a particular coding language, then you will get a lot of work involved.
In addition to these, there are many more courses that will help you become an expert in the world of freelancing.
Our last word,
So friends, you probably understand what freelancing means and how to get started. It is very profitable to work online from home.
But, first of all, you need to think about a skill or work experience that you are an expert at and that you can easily do. The rest, if you go the right way, here you will be successful.