We love tarps due to their versatility. If you’re thinking about the silver or blue plastic tarps from discount retailers or home improvement shops, do remember that tarps are much more than that.
- They come in polyester, vinyl, and untreated and treated canvas. The other two makes are PVC and Iron Horse.
- You also have waterproof tarps, drain tarps, mesh tarps, and water-resistant tarps and fire-retardant tarps.
- With a such a great variety, you have an endless list of potential uses. They are extremely handy for outdoor recreation and camping.
- You can keep your camp chairs, cooking supplies, and firewood dry by putting them on a flat surface and covering them with heavyduty tarps.
- The treated and water-resistant canvas tarps are perfect for camping. Breathable and lightweight, you can remove them fast.
If you expect heavy rains or rough weather, the optimal option is waterproof vinyl tarp. Before setting up your little tent, use a strong poly tarp for creating a floor for the shade structure or tent. If the tent has padded tiles below it to make the stuff softer and ideal for sleeping, do clean the padded tiles.
Infusing some creativity
You can use heavy-duty tarps in a range of applications in every industry. In addition to protecting people and covering equipment, they also divide space. Tarps are fantastic tools to create quick and temporary shelters like livestock housing, pet housing, and tents.
- You can make a Kid’s fort with these tarps. It’s a simple and fun way to make play structures for your kids.
- Hanging tarps can provide immense privacy for public toilets and showers. You can use them for blocking wind as well.
- They make great sleeping bags as well. You can substitute genuine sleeping bags with tarps to keep you dry and warm.
- You can also use them as emergency wrap or blanket, especially in exigent situations where you don’t have blankets. Tarps can keep you snug.
- You can transform tarps into ponchos if you lose a coat.
- They can easily act as hammocks to poles or trees.
- You can also use them as backpacks, totes, totes, and for covering damaged areas, such as cars, roofs, walls, and car windows.
Defining the heavy-duty directive
You’ll find that heavy-duty tarps are some of the most popular types in this circuit. Despite being lightweight, they can provide superior water-proofing, durability, and strength. Their construction makes them fully waterproof. The specialized and patented films from Switzerland, which you call XF film, redefine the technological advancement of heavy-duty tarps. The advanced and precise manufacturing of these tarps make the entire production process the best in the industry.
Unlike the ordinary heavy-duty tarps that you find in the market, the advanced ones provide heavy-duty and consistent performance. The best thing about them is their Ultrasonic Welded edges and eyelets, which you’ll not find in the GSM poly tarps. Most people use the heavy-duty tarps in a wide range of applications. They also work in numerous conditions. The harsh climate of Australia happens to be a pivotal design consideration for these tarps. They don’t peel or crack in the sun.